Published: April 2019
Uncover historical treasures at the Museo Archeologico Nazionale, devour a Neapolitan pizza hot from the oven, wander around the ancient towns of Pompeii and Herculaneum, or explore the rugged coastlines of Amalfi, Ravello, and Positano. From top 10 piazzas and fountains to the top 10 Neapolitan dishes, discover the best of Naples and the Amalfi Coast with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Naples and the Amalfi Coast-
- Six easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase Naples and the Amalfi Coast's best attractions, covering Palazzo Reale, Castel Nuovo, Certosa di San Martino, Capri, Paestum and many more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Naples and the Amalfi Coast, plus five detailed area maps in colour, marked with the top highlights and listings of the area
- In-depth area guides explore Naples and the Amalfi Coast's most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips, including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Spaccanapoli to Capodimonte, Toledo to Chiaia, Vesuvius and around, Sorrento and the Islands, Posillipo, Pozzuoli and the North
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Naples and the Amalfi Coast.
This item is on the shelf at the following Harry Hartog shops. Please contact the shop to hold your copy.
* Availability and price subject to change at any time.