Published: May 2016
A practical revision book for Spanish Verbs offering a clear and easy-to-understand guide with hundreds of exercises to help you prepare for exams.
Designed for all those learning Spanish at school, at work or at home. It provides easily accessible information in an attractively presented layout. Hundreds of exercises are highlighted throughout the text to reinforce Spanish verb tenses. In addition, a full glossary gives clear explanations of grammatical terminology.
Provides beginners with all the regular verb forms and conjugations, and the most common tenses of irregular verbs are shown in full. An alphabetical index lists over 2000 widely used verbs, and each one cross-refers the user to its basic model in the main verb tables.
* Explains the essential points of Spanish verb tenses using simple language throughout.
* Hundreds of exercises help you to practise all the major tenses.
* Thousands of examples of real Spanish illustrate clearly how each verb is used.
* Clear layout ensures that you find the information you need quickly and easily.
This item is on the shelf at the following Harry Hartog shops. Please contact the shop to reserve your copy.
* Availability and price subject to change at any time.