Published: July 2017
The Macquarie Little Dictionary is based on the complete Macquarie Dictionary, now in its seventh edition. It is an ideal up-to-date reference for anyone seeking quick solutions to questions of spelling, meaning and usage within the core vocabulary of Australian English. Its portable format is perfect for school, home or the office.
- more than 31,000 definitions
- new words and meanings for items such as freecycle, listicle, microbead, and spiralise
- valuable usage notes to help with common language problems
- list of common prefixes and suffixes
This item is on the shelf at the following Harry Hartog shops. Please contact the shop to hold your copy.
* Availability and price subject to change at any time.