Published: June 2021
Setting Boundaries is not just about saying 'no'.
It is about pursuing the things that set our soul on fire, loving deeply without losing ourselves, and better resisting the demands and expectations of others.
Dr Rebecca Ray, Australian clinical psychologist and author, shows how boundaries are the key to many of the emotional and practical difficulties we encounter in daily life.
Many of us, raised to be people-pleasers, find ourselves giving in to draining colleagues, friends, partners and relatives.
In Setting Boundaries, Dr Ray shares science-based advice and tools to help you:
- identify your boundaries and when they have been crossed
- recognise the patterns and habits that have failed to support you to feel empowered
- engage in difficult conversations from a place of strength and self-kindness
- set clear, intentional boundaries and become your most loving, fulfilled and authentic self.
Accessible, inspiring and deeply practical, Setting Boundaries ignites us to rethink our relationships, reclaim our lives and protect our mental health and wellbeing.
Praise for Setting Boundaries
'Within the first two pages I found myself exclaiming, She's so brilliant. That's exactly how it is! - Dr Libby Weaver
'Yet another valuable contribution from Dr Rebecca Ray and one I can genuinely and sincerely recommend.' - Dr Tim Sharp
'I will return to this book over and over again when I'm feeling lost and need a comforting voice of support.' - Alison Daddo
This item is on the shelf at the following Harry Hartog shops. Please contact the shop to reserve your copy.
* Availability and price subject to change at any time.