To help celebrate Love Your Bookshop Day, we are running a Design Your Dream Bookshop competition where you can in the running to win a $35 Harry Hartog voucher, plus a bookmark and badge based around the wonderful middle-grade fiction The Grandest Bookshop in the World by Amelia Mellor (out September 29).
Entries must be received in your local Harry Hartog by Thursday October 1 and the winner will be announced on Saturday October 3!
Terms & Conditions
1. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this draw.
2. By entering this draw, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. Entries must be completed on the Competition Form available here and in-store.
4. Multiple entries from the same person are welcome. Entries from all ages welcome.
5. Only completed entries will be accepted. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be Thursday, October 1, 2020. After this date the no further entries to the draw will be permitted. The prize draw winners will be drawn on Saturday, October 3, 2020.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this draw.
10. The prizes offered is as follows:
$35 voucher for Harry Hartog Bookseller (1 x per Harry Hartog store, excepting ANU - 10 total).
Conditions: Can only be redeemed in-person, in-store. For store locations please check here.
The Grandest Bookshop in the World by Amelia Mellor bookmark and badge courtesty of Affirm Press.
Conditions: Can only be collected in-person, in-store. For store locations please check here.
11. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. The winner will be selected by the Store Manager. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
19. Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.