Please note: this service was deactivated in June following the lifting of COVID restrictions.
Whether over the phone, in person or crafting curated book lists for you, every moment reminds us we are continuing to do what we love: bringing you books, and a world of reading so much more expansive than our loungerooms.
So, we are pleased to make that even easier with our Home Delivery service to select areas, with 'Reserve & Deliver' now available here on our website.
Click through to check which areas your store is servicing.
If you are practicing social distancing, are in isolation, or would just rather not go out, we can hand-deliver books to you. Sending a book pack as a gift? We can gift wrap using gorgeous, unique paper, and hand-write a gift card for you.
How it works:
• Free Delivery for Orders Over $99, or a $5 Delivery Fee.
• A minimum spend of $45 and delivery zones apply.
• Gift wrap and card additional $7.
Let’s get my order underway:
1. Browse the website, adding your selections to the cart and choosing your local shop. A single shop can only be selected, if adding multiple items.
2. Upon checkout select the desired collection method.
3. We will call to finalise the payment (during business hours) and get your delivery on the road!
Need some help?
You can reach our Specialist Booksellers:
Outside the map?
By hook, or by crook, we will get you your book.
Things to remember:
• Your delivery will be contactless. Our bookseller will ring the doorbell to let you know your order is there and then leave it in the requested spot.
• Please note that as a plastic free company we will need to be able to leave your books somewhere weatherproof.
• We hope to offer delivery from Maroochydore from the week beginning 6 April 2020. Watch this space.