With our Author Events postponed until further notice, we want to keep showcasing the incredible work our writers do. This situation is definitely going to take a toll on our storytellers and artists, but we still have the opportunity to celebrate them.
Here are just some of the authors we had hoped to welcome to a Harry Hartog store over the next little while, with many more in the pipeline and on standby indefinitely.
- Missing William Tyrell by Caroline Overington
- The Killing Streets by Tanya Bretherton
- Not So Mumsy by Marcia Leone
- Heavily Meditated by Caitlin Cady
- Lleague of Llamas by Aleesah Darlison
- The Watermill by Arnold Zable
- The Sustainable Diet by Scott Gooding
- The Love That Remains by Susan Francis
- The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Ugly Animals by Sami Bayly
- The Girl in the Painting by Tea Cooper
- Toffle Towers 2 by Tim Harris
- Below Deck by Sophie Hardcastle
And yet to hit the shelves:
- The Loudness of Unsaid Things by Hilde Hinton
- The Banksia Bay Beach Shack by Sandie Docker
- The Dictionary of Lost Words by Pip Williams
- Goodnight Glow Worms by Aura Parker
- The Future of Us by Liz Allen
- The Battles for Kokoda Plateau by David Cameron
- Gathering Dark by Candice Fox
- Ribbit Rabit Robot by Victoria Mackinlay
We can still read these books, chat about these books, and share our love for these books.
Order your book via the link above, or contact your local store to have delivery arranged or to pre-order those not yet out. Watch our Facebook and Instagram, where we hope to share Live Streams and Author Q&As.
Share your thoughts, reviews and recommendations on #supportourstorytellers (along with #harryhartog) and let's keep the book buzz alive and buzzy.