The Harry Hartog Loyalty Program is our way of rewarding our community.
And this October and November 2020, we have a special offer for our Loyalty Members.
Win a $1000 Harry Hartog Gift Voucher
Simply spend $150 or over in any single transaction and you can enter the draw to win a $1000 Harry Hartog Gift Voucher.
That's right... that's $1000 to spend in any Harry Hartog store across our extensive range of must-read books, and unique gifts you won't find elsewhere.
This competition runs from 8 October 2020 to 30 November 2020 inclusive. Not a Loyalty Member yet? Don't worry, you can join up on the spot.
What is the Loyalty Program?
Our Loyalty Program is free and easy to join.
As a Loyalty Member, you can earn points from your purchases, which can then be redeemed against future purchases. For more details on the program, head here.
To join, chat to us in-store today! Find your local Harry Hartog here.
Terms & Conditions
- By entering this draw, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This draw is open to Harry Hartog Loyalty Members who spend $150 or more in a single transaction in any Harry Hartog Bookseller store from 8th October 2020 to 30th November 2020, inclusive. This transaction figure excludes cost of postage, if applicable.
- The draw is open to Loyalty Members who spend $150 or more in a single transaction in the Harry Hartog webstore (www.harryhartog.com.au), from 8th October 2020 to 30th November 2020, inclusive. This transaction figure excludes cost of postage.
- After this date the no further entries to the draw will be permitted.
- Entrants may sign up the Harry Hartog Loyalty Member program prior to the transaction in order to be eligible. This must be carried out in-store.
- The draw is not open to entrants who are not Harry Hartog Loyalty Members.
- Entrants may enter more than once, provided each transaction meets the requirements.
- The receipt of the transaction must be attached to the Entry form with the Loyalty Member’s contact details.
- The prize will be drawn within the first week of December, no later than 6pm AEDT 7 December 2020.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this draw.
- The prize (1) offered is as follows:
Prize: $1000 voucher for Harry Hartog Bookseller.
Conditions: Can only be redeemed in-person, in-store. For store locations please check here.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- All regular terms and conditions apply to the voucher. See terms and conditions specific to vouchers.
- The winner will be drawn at random. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- If the winner is under 18 years of age, then the prize will be awarded on their behalf to a parent or guardian.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.