Order before 7th December to guarantee delivery in time for Christmas!
Published: September 2021
Global pandemics and lockdowns haven't stopped record breakers from achieving spectacular things: indeed, they've given many people the chance to focus on their ambitions and attain goals beyond their expectations. As ever, Guinness World Records is there to document and ratify these remarkable accomplishments, and our fully updated 2022 edition is a celebration of the tenacity and determination of the human race.
The changing pace of the last year has also given us the opportunity to take stock of our planet and explore the current state of the environment, as seen through our unique record-breaking lens. So, join us as we take a deep dive into GWR 2022...
* Understand the challenges being faced by our planet because of climate change and find out what's being done to reverse the decline and build a better future.
* Venture into the natural world for thrilling encounters with the most extreme plants and animals.
* Meet the people breaking records with their incredible bodies and exceptional minds.
* Discover the stats, facts and figures behind the world's most popular videogames, movies, TV shows and media channels.
* Celebrate the greatest sporting achievements, the most daring adventurers and the latest technological developments.
Plus, we've reached out to some of the young people who refuse to let their age be a barrier to success. What are they doing to change their world? What inspires them to be best? And what can you learn from them if you want to get your own name in the record books? Find out in Guinness World Records 2022.
This item is on the shelf at the following Harry Hartog shops. Please contact the shop to reserve your copy.
* Availability and price subject to change at any time.