Published: August 2019
Otters are some of the most delightful animals on the planet.
These long, lean, furry creatures embody pure joy in so many ways; they live for napping, playing, making friends and eating, and forget about the rest. Pretty inspiring, right?
In a world that can often seem divided, lonely, and just plain cruel, the otter reminds us of what's important in life.
What other animal:
* Holds hands with their friends whilst napping so they don't float away?
* Communicates in a flurry of whistles, chirps, chuckles, clicks and coos?
* Builds waterslides on a daily basis?
* Befriends other species, just because?
* Eats food off their tummies whilst floating peacefully with their pals?
Otters have a lot to teach us. So, kick back, grab a pal, have a read, and reconnect with your playful side, just like you otter.
This item is on the shelf at the following Harry Hartog shops. Please contact the shop to hold your copy.
* Availability and price subject to change at any time.